You have no items in your shopping cart.
Telesat 23.6" LED HDTV - Telesat brings this unique multifunctional TV to the market. The Telesat 23.6'' TV and DVD combo has built in satellite and terrestrial tuners supported by PVR recording (single tuner) in synchronization with 7 day EPG and USB playback.
Additional CI slot (for Diablo cam, sold seperately) for compatible Sky cards, perfect for essentially taking SKYTV with you wherever you go whether it's your campervan, RV, boat or even at home.
Telesat was created especially for NZ Caravans & RV's.
Excluding stand: W557 x H342mm
Including stand: W557 x H373mm
- 23.6'' LED High Definition TV
- HDMI Input
- VGA PC Input
- USB port & SD card input
- VESA wall mounting point
- Analogue TV tuner
- HD DVB-S2 satellite tuner
- HD DVB-T2 digital TV tuner
- USB PVR function
- USB media playback
- Inbuilt DVD player
- Tuner Type: DVB-S / DVB-S2 & DVB-T MPEG 2 / MPEG 4 (H.264)
- DVB Compliance: Fully DVB-S / DVB-S2 & DVB-T compliant
- Common Interface Support: 1x CI slots for Sky Diablo Cam (certain cards only)
- PVR Support: Yes
- Electronic Program Guide: Full 7 day EIT EPG for Freeview
- Subtitle support: Yes
- Teletext Support: Yes
- Parental Lock Facility: Yes
- Software Update Support: USB
- HDMI Support: Yes (Cable not included)
- Component Video Support: Yes
- Dolby Digital AC-3 Support: Yes
- SPDIF Support: Yes, Coaxial and Optical
- USB Support: Yes 1x USB 2.0 JPG/BMP/MP3/WMA
- Aspect Ratio Support: Widescreen 16:9
- Resolution Support: HD
- Power: 12V/240V Adapters included
- Warranty: 2 Years
Inputs & outputs
- USB 2.0
- VGA (PC)
- PC Audio (3.5mm)
- Antenna x 2 (Terrestrial & Satellite)
- Diablo Cam (Sky TV)
- Co-axial digital
- Headphones / Aux
- Remote control
- 240V Power supply
- 12V car charger with cord
- Removable desktop stand
- Instruction manual
We have a simple approach to our delivery services we offer FREE DELIVERY within mainland New Zealand (North & South Islands) on all orders over $200.
For orders under this amount, we offer our customers a flat rate of $8.50 per order within the North and South Islands. If you are outside of the North and South Island (e.g. Stewart Island, Waiheke Island etc.) please contact us for a quote.
Once payment has been received, your order will be dispatched.
The anticipated delivery time will be within 2-4 working days, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE Rural, long haul and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time.
If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
DELIVERY DAMAGE By signing for the parcel you are saying it has been received in good order.
Do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it and its in good condition.
However, in the event of a product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
It is FREE to collect your order from us during business hours from our premises at Rotorua RV on 31 Sunset Road, Rotorua. International Delivery and Postal Boxes Sorry, we only deliver to New Zealand and cannot deliver to PO Boxes.