You have no items in your shopping cart.
This part is as shown in the Title description, the other components shown in the large images are separate parts.
- Next you have to decide on your external colour, these are the visible sections - the Knob and the Rosette (they may be different if you're adventurous). There is only one version of the knob, however there are two versions of the Rosette. One suits a 16mm thick door and the other a 19mm thick door. (a small variation can be tolerated).
Finally you can select one of two striker plates, or elect to router a recess for the tongue.
- 1 year warranty.
- Model: 008133, 5151-701-NICKLE
- Central to the push lock, is the PUSH LOCK CATCH, this measures 52 x 46mm with the mounting screw holes 65mm apart. The thickness is 19mm, and the tongue will protrude 8mm.
- The knob is 22mm in dia.
- Shipping Weight: 10 grams.
- Shipping Dimensions: 2 cm x 2 cm x 2 cm.
We have a simple approach to our delivery services we offer FREE DELIVERY within mainland New Zealand (North & South Islands) on all orders over $399 except if items that may be restricted from courier delivery due to being too large or heavy, or classed as Dangerous Goods, in which case those items with ship via road transport. Items which ship via road transport will have the transport cost to your location.
For orders under this amount, we offer our customers a flat rate of $10 per order within the North Island and $15 in the South Island. If you are outside of the North and South Island (e.g. Stewart Island, Waiheke Island etc.) please contact us for a quote.
Once payment has been received, your order will be dispatched ASAP.
The anticipated delivery time will be within 2-4 working days, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE Rural, long haul and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time.
If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
DELIVERY DAMAGE By signing for the parcel you are saying it has been received in good order.
Do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it and its in good condition.
However, in the event of a product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
It is FREE to collect your order from us during business hours from our premises at Rotorua RV on 31 Sunset Road, Rotorua. International Delivery and Postal Boxes Sorry, we only deliver to New Zealand and cannot deliver to PO Boxes.