You have no items in your shopping cart.
Do not live through another season pushing your caravan around.
The Camec Elite 2 allows you to move your RV at the push of a remote-control button. Both movers have aluminiumrollers that engage with the tyres to make the RV wheels turn. The mover features soft start and soft stop technology to avoid jerky movements of the RV.
IMPORTANT: The previous Elite model and theElite 2 model movers are not compatible with each other and cannot be paired together
- Economical & effective solution for manoeuvring your caravan
- Excellent quality aluminium rollers that are friendly to tyres
- Easy winding action to engage or disengage the rollers
- Optimal compact design, reasonable ground clearance, suitable for almost any light duty single axle chassis
- E-coating & powder coating corrosion protection
- All important components are fully protected against water spray, dirt & oil
- Manoeuvre your caravan effortlessly with soft stop & start technology
- 2-way communication remote control technology provides excellent anti-interference protection against other electronic signals
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 1,800kg (2 motors) up to 1,500kg on an 18% gradient. 2,500kg (4 motors) up to 1,800kg on an 18% gradient
- Minimum Width (caravan/trailer): 1,800mm. Maximum Width (caravan/trailer): 2,500mm
- Maximum Tyre Width: 205mm
We have a simple approach to our delivery services we offer FREE DELIVERY within mainland New Zealand (North & South Islands) on all orders over $200.
For orders under this amount, we offer our customers a flat rate of $8.50 per order within the North and South Islands. If you are outside of the North and South Island (e.g. Stewart Island, Waiheke Island etc.) please contact us for a quote.
Once payment has been received, your order will be dispatched.
The anticipated delivery time will be within 2-4 working days, unless an item is out of stock or on backorder, in which case you will be notified as soon as possible.
PLEASE NOTE Rural, long haul and some residential areas may require an additional delivery time.
If you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time, please call us so that we can follow up on your behalf.
DELIVERY DAMAGE By signing for the parcel you are saying it has been received in good order.
Do not sign for your parcel until you have thoroughly inspected it and its in good condition.
However, in the event of a product being damaged in transit, please let us know immediately and we will work on your behalf with the delivery company, to ensure you get the best service and results.
It is FREE to collect your order from us during business hours from our premises at Rotorua RV on 31 Sunset Road, Rotorua. International Delivery and Postal Boxes Sorry, we only deliver to New Zealand and cannot deliver to PO Boxes.